As an Accounting Outsourcing Service Junior you are required to:
- Handle the client’s monthly Accounting compilation work.
- Organize client’s financial supporting documents.
- Reconcile accounts, whether on Excel, Xero or similar Accounting Systems.
- Assist AOS Seniors to collect the required financial data and information for the compilation work of our clients.
- Assist AOS Seniors to prepare our clients monthly Financial Statements.
- Report and answers to AOS Senior.
- Strong team spirit, openness, common sense & dedication.
- Holds at least an associate degree (D3) in Accounting major or equivalent.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking,
- Good self-organization skills.
- Good self-presentation.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Accounting System, etc.
- Good command in PSAK and/or IFRS.