As an Internal Accounting Department – Accounts Receivable Division (AR), you are required to:
- Daily update payments to income vouchers and Xero.
- Download AR data from Xero and cross check with AOS Team & Legal Team.
- Regularly send reminder to clients.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Receive all tax invoice from AP Division, and send to the clients who have made payments.
- Scan new proposal, upload to SharePoint, and update new client list.
As an Internal Accounting Department – Accounts Payable Division (AP), you are required to:
- Prepare payments of company’s operational expenses, BPJS and tax of clients.
- Daily update of bank vouchers.
- Reconcile the company’s bank statements daily.
- Monthly input of tax invoices on Efaktur.
- Monthly submit of tax reports (PPh 23/26, PPN).
- Monitor PPh 23 on SAS’ fees monthly.
- Monthly report of the company’s Balance Sheet details.
- Assist Auditor for the company’s yearly financial audit.
As an Internal Accounting Department – Data Entry Division (DE), your job will be to:
- Prepare petty cash report weekly.
- Draft billing of bank vouchers in Xero.
- Strong team spirit, openness, common sense & dedication.
- Diploma 3 or bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience (AR and / or AP).
- Very good English skills, both oral and written.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Good self-organization skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.